Europa Media Grants Portal
EM Grants Portal is the new service portal developed by Europa Media in September 2015. The scope of the portal is to provide information to interested researchers, managers on the available funding opportunities in the European Union and Worldwide. We collected grant schemes and funding programmes open in the European Union and in third countries available for researchers based in the EU and/or worldwide.
Grants Portal Features:
- Broad geographical coverage distinquishes the EM Grants Portal from other databases.
- Comprehensive search engine targeting PhD students, researchers, universities and research organizations;
- Interactive Funding Map, enabling the visitors to find funding based on the geographic eligibility and a list of useful links on mobility and funds for international researchers;
- Upload section for organizations offering funding instruments.
eLearningSite on EU Funds
This distance learning portal offers practical courses and training material on proposal development and project management in a focused, cost-efficient and effective way so that busy project managers and researchers might gain the necessary knowledge in a short time without leaving their offices or home.
With a simple, free registration you can access
- Several short, focused courses
- Useful materials linked to these courses
- Our LinkedIn community
- A few special courses that require a registration fee
EU-India Cooperation Initiative
The EU-India Cooperation Initiative is the single entry point to all available support measures for the promotion of EU India S&T Cooperation. The approach is two- folded, aiming to:
- Offer scientists, policy makers and other stakeholders structured and comprehensive information through the EU - India Window
- Assist projects' cooperation for a harmonised approach, sharing of information and joint planning of activities
This initiative builds on the positive experience of the 2009 EU-India S&T Cooperation Days. 200 participants from Europe and India had the opportunity to network, share experience, initiate new partnership, take part in FP7 training and round table discussions on common priorities. The event was organized by four projects and initiatives; Biocircle, EBTC, EUINEC and New INDIGO.
EUTrainingSite - Information on EU Funding programmes
EUTrainingSite describes more than 50 EU programmes in detail and also provides information on funding opportunities available outside the EU budget. It also offers a separate section on project development and management under the EU's research and innovation programmes. The search options allow you to identify those programmes that are most relevant to your areas of interest.