Project management intern
EMG Group Plc. is seeking a diligent, innovative, creative and open-minded intern with a passion and inclination for learning more about EU-funded project development and management issues. Among others, the intern will support the activities related to MY-GATEWAY H2020 project and the newly-established Startup Europe Networks. In parallel and afterwards, h/she will be involved in developing new projects and implementing other ongoing activities of EMG Group Plc.
What will your duties be?
- Assist the project manager in the communication and promotion of current projects.
- Support the project manager in the preparation of project reports and deliverables.
- Participate in project meetings and draft meeting minutes.
- Actively participate in the preparation of project proposals and future activities.
- Assist in the preparation of technical and financial reports.
Profile of the candidate:
- General understanding of EU policies, EU institutions and EC funding is an advantage. Previous experience in developing and/or implementing EU funded projects is an asset.
- Excellent proficiency in oral and written English.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Hold an EU citizenship.
- Well organized, with the ability to multitask.
- Good interpersonal and intercultural skills.
- Proactive and responsive with the ability to quickly understand tasks and situations.
- Flexible and teamwork oriented.
What do we offer?
This internship is a full-time position located in Graphisoft Park in Budapest, Hungary. The duration of the internship is 6 months with the possibility to turn into a permanent position. Our internship offers students the opportunity to work in an exciting field and in the dynamic environment of EU projects as well as develop substantial professional and management skills that will serve the selected candidate throughout his/her career.
The intern will receive compensation for the work.
To apply, please send your CV and letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning your last name and vacancy reference in the subject line. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Europa Media is an independent, non-profit SME active in European Union affairs, in particular in EU research
and innovation policies, programmes and projects. Over the past 16 years, Europa Media has actively participated in EU-funded research and innovation projects as coordinator or partner.
Our organisation (www.europamediatrainings.com) is well known and highly respected accross Europe for its training courses, which are designed to pass on our practical knowledge to universities, research organisations, companies and SMEs, who are planning to, or are already implementing reasearch and innovation projects through financial resources from tenders. Our company has developed e-courses and web-based platforms that serve the above mentioned purposes.
- Visual design of research and innovation projects - Design of offline and online material
- Design of training material
- Developing presentations
- Preparation of social media communication material - Web graphic design
- Editing works
- Advanced use of Adobe software (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Basic knowledge printing
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team and across teams: project management, IT and marketing - Good knowledge of English
- Basic skills in creating animations
WHAT WE OFFER
- Great working environment in an international team located in Graphisoft Park
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
Application and questions:
If you're interested in this opportunity, send your resume, a selection of your work portfolio, and a few lines about yourself to the email address above.
Subject of the email: Junior Graphic Designer
EU Project Manager Trainee
Europa Media is always interested in talented young professionals with a passion and inclination for learning more about EC project development and management issues.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting in project proposal development
- Interacting with international clients/project partners
- General supporting helpdesk tasks
- Preparing project reports
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Flexible and teamwork oriented
- General understanding of EU policies, EU institutions and EC funding is an advantage
- Experience in project proposal development is an advantage
If you are confident your skills match the above requirements and you are ready to turn your theoretical knowledge into practice, then please send a Motivation Letter, and your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com.